BlueYellow Media, in partnership with Surrey County Council, have developed a free iPhone app that is an essential guide to the Surrey sections of the London 2012 Olympic Road Cycling event routes.
Thousands of fans are expected to rush to the streets of Surrey to view the Olympic road cycling events. There will be many good vantage points to the watch the racing and the app contains everything a visitor will need. Features include route information, race times and locations of toilets, refreshments, live sites, local attractions and other amenities. The app also contains photos and updates from the @GoSurreyLive Twitter account.
* Interactive, searchable GPS map
* Road Race and Time Trial routes
* Race day essential information
* Locations of live sites, toilets, refreshments, first aid, info points, camp sites, etc.
* Places to visit in Surrey
* Race route photo gallery
* News about future events
* Go Surrey Twitter news
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later
BlueYellow Media was founded in 2008 and is a digital media agency specializing in the development of location based iOS apps.